what a girl wants to hear.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

.....
Girl:Thanks for the fun today . 
Boy:No problem . 
Girl:Can i ask you a few questions. ?
Boy:Sure o.o .
Girl:And....
Girl:Be honest . 
Girl:Have i ever crossed your mind . ?
Boy:No . 
Girl:Do you like me . ?
Boy:No.
Girl:Would you cry if i left . ?
Boy:No . 
Girl:Would you do anything for me . ?
Boy:No
Girl:Choose me or your life .
Boy:My life .
The girl run away in shock depression . 
The boy run after her . 
Boy:The reason you never crossed my mind because . . . .
Boy:Your always in my mind . 
Boy:The reason why i dont like you is because . . 
Boy:I love You
Boy:The reason why i wouldnt cry if you left is because .
Boy:I'll die if you left me .
Boy:The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because .
Boy:I would do anything for you 
Boy:The reason i choose my life is because 
Boy:You are my life 
The girl hugged the boy .
.....




BUT THIS WONT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. 


100% IMPOSSIBLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment